- Inexpensive equipment to create your home studio
- Lighting techniques for all budgets
- Acting 101: How to appear confident on camera
- Using video editing software to add effects
- Third-party video hosting options
- Uploading your video to YouTube
- Embedding video into your WordPress website
Kelly Phillips is the CEO of Boost Interactive Media and the creator of WP Plugin Coach, the training program to help you hit it out of the park with your WordPress Website. After discovering an early talent for mastering technology, she found a way to help others master it as well through a 20 year career in corporate training. An expert in all aspects of training including stand-up facilitation, instructional design, elearning development and training management she now provides her expertise through consulting, speaking engagements and online training at boostinteractivemedia.com.
At Boost Interactive Media, Kelly and her team focus on building WordPress websites and helping Do-it-Yourselfers learn to use WordPress better. She teaches WordPress Essentials and Advanced classes at Wake Technical Community College.
Kelly lives near Raleigh, NC with her husband and son. In addition to her roles as CEO of Boost Interactive Media and WP Plugin Coach, she teaches WordPress and elearning at Wake Technical Community College Continuing Education program.