The Keys to Telling Your Story: How to Find Your Brand Voice, Write Your About Page, and Sell Your Value
Do you struggle to find “the right words” to talk about what you do? Worried you’re being more confusing than clear on your website? Join former Disney storyteller and brand expert, Annie Franceschi, to discover powerful keys to telling YOUR story in your business.
In this new, exciting 2-hour workshop from Vend Raleigh, learn and begin to tackle best practices for finding your brand voice, writing your about page, and showing your value to ideal clients. If you’re ready to clearly tell and sell your story, don’t miss this event!
At “The Keys to Telling Your Story”, you’ll:
- Discover what goes into creating a compelling marketing message (aka your brand voice)
- Learn where your stories fit in competing for the attention of your ideal clients
- Identify where to find the 5 key stories you should be focusing on to create the most powerful marketing for your business
- Begin taking actionable steps to refresh your “About Me” page and find the right words to clearly communicate what you do
Wednesday, March 13th 10am-12pm, Doors open at 9:30am
Hope Community Church Morrisville Campus
1000 Perimeter Park Dr, Morrisville, NC 27560
$54, Vend Raleigh Directory Members rate $44 with promo code
FREE signed copy of Annie’s Permission to Try book to
Vend Raleigh Directory Members and the first 10 non-members.
Annie Franceschi is the bestselling author, speaker, and brand creator behind Greatest Story Creative®, a small business branding agency. A Duke University graduate with more than 10 years working in storytelling, Annie built her career in franchise management of major movies at The Walt Disney Studios in California. In 2013, Annie quit her dream job at Disney to become an entrepreneur. Now, having branded more than 70 businesses, advised hundreds, and spoken for thousands, Annie is a passionate creative partner to small business owners who need the name, logo, words, and website that show their value, tell their story, and grow their business. Her debut bestselling self-development book, Permission to Try, was released in October 2018 and is available on Amazon and Audible. Annie currently lives in Durham, NC, with her favorite person and husband, Gus. Learn more at www.greateststorycreative.com.
As Vend Raleigh expands, Cary will continue to foster the welcoming, warm, diverse environment that attracts more than 3,000 individuals and business partners to Vend Raleigh.
Latest posts by Cary Heise (see all)
- Illuminate Conference | We’re Looking for a Better Way - October 1, 2019
- Special Event | Financial Planning + Mastermind Session - June 25, 2019
- Event | Poised for Press and Publication - April 14, 2019