QuickBooks for Small Business
1. QB online options available and fees associated
2. Important sections to set up initially
3. Available tools (track spending, bills, etc, link bank accts, inventory, budgeting, payroll, etc, etc)
4. Other versions of QB available
5. User access available including accountant (or virtual assistant) access
Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 10am- 11am
800 Park Offices Dr. RTP, 27709
$25 for Vend Raleigh Directory members, $35 for non-members
Very limited seating for this event, register below.
Abbi Tenaglia to lead this event. Abbi is the Founder/Director of Transforming Hope Ministries, a nonprofit in the Triangle working to end domestic minor sex trafficking through education, prevention, and restoration since 2010. Abbi’s expertise brought to Transforming Hope in the beginning was primarily in accounting and administrative duties. She has worked with small business owners for over 12 years and works part-time virtual assisting business owners. She is passionate about helping small business owners save time on accounting and administrative tasks so that they can spend more time doing what they love to do.