Here are six ways to help you have a life of smoother ebb and flow:
- Make time to manage your calendars
- Schedule time with your kids, family and yourself. All work and no play makes for a grumpy mom.
- Use apps such as Evernote, Weatherbug, Iprocrastinate, Remember the Milk (research them)
- Set soft timers for task reminders and managing length of task
- Set aside extra time: if you think a task will take five minutes set aside ten
- Say “no,” but offer alternative dates and times of when you can give 100% to a particular task